Oreo Cream Cheese Bites
These are SO simple. It took a maximum of 30 minutes to make these. They are so yummy, you must try them out! p.s. no baking needed
1 package oreo cookies (divided… use entire cookie)
1 8oz. package cream cheese (softened)
white chocolate bark
1. Finely crush 7 cookies in a food processor or place them in a ziploc bag and crush into a fine consistency. Reserve for later.
2. Crush remaining cookies and stir in softened cream cheese.
3. Roll the mixture into balls and place on wax paper or parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
4. Melt chocolate as directed on the package and then dip balls into chocolate, tap off extra and set aside on wax paper covered cookie sheet, sprinkle the tops with the 7 crushed cookies for decoration before they dry.
5. Once dry, refrigerate and enjoy!
Makes about 36 bites.
Leave a Comment