December 20, 2010
No Bake Cookies
Even though these are no bake cookies, they are so good and yummy. I have decided to give food as a gift this year, so get ready friends, you are about to get some yummy treats!!! These are the first things I made!
2 cups sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup milk
1 stick of butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1 pinch of salt
3 cups quick cooking oats
1. In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine sugar, cocoa, milk and butter.
2. Bring to a boil for about 1 minute.
3. remove from heat and add vanilla, salt and oats.
4. Drop by spoonfuls onto your choice of paper or foil
5. Let cookies cool for about an hour
6. Store in air tight container or just eat them!!
Leave a Comment