Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
I love these things, I think I could seriously eat the whole batch of them. They are so simple and soooo Yummy! Again these are no bake cookies, so that tells you that they are EASY and fast to make!
1 cup sugar
1 cup Karo Syrup
1 1/2 cups peanut butter (I use creamy)
6 cups Special K cereal
1. Bring sugar and syrup to a boil
2. Remove from heat and add peanut butter and Special K cereal
3. Stir until it is mixed together
4. drop cookies onto wax paper, parchment paper or foil
5. You can make these cookies any size you would like!
6. Eat them up, they are so Yummy!!!