1. Buy or make rolled fondant, knead and roll out on powered sugared surface about 1/4 inch.
2. use cookie cutter for the ears, my cookie cutter was the entire head of the bunny, I placed the cookie cutter at the edge of the fondant and just cut out ears.
3. cut oval, I have a small oval cookie cutter that I used for the inserts of the bunny’s ears. Dye the fondant pink with a few drops of pink dye and knead.
4. Let these dry for at least 24 hours before placing on the cupcake.
5. Use a paintbrush with water to get excess powered sugar off and to glue the oval inserts to the bunny’s ears.
6. When the ears are wet you can also bend a few ears for a floppy eared bunny!
Small bite-sized m&ms
Spaghetti noodles (angle hair size) of course don’t eat these they are simply for decoration.