I had to bring a cute dessert to my in laws for Easter so I decided to make these cute little bunny cupcakes. They are just so precious and pretty easy to make.
1. Buy or make rolled fondant, knead and roll out on powered sugared surface about 1/4 inch.
2. use cookie cutter for the ears, my cookie cutter was the entire head of the bunny, I placed the cookie cutter at the edge of the fondant and just cut out ears.
3. cut oval, I have a small oval cookie cutter that I used for the inserts of the bunny’s ears. Dye the fondant pink with a few drops of pink dye and knead.
4. Let these dry for at least 24 hours before placing on the cupcake.
5. Use a paintbrush with water to get excess powered sugar off and to glue the oval inserts to the bunny’s ears.
6. When the ears are wet you can also bend a few ears for a floppy eared bunny!
Small bite-sized m&ms
Spaghetti noodles (angle hair size) of course don’t eat these they are simply for decoration.
My name is Carla and I write for spoonful.com. I was hoping to include these cupcakes in an upcoming round-up. Would it be okay if I used one photo with a link and proper credit?
Thanks so much,
I emailed you Carla! And yes, I would love this credit!!!! Thanks for asking!
[…] out how to make this adorable bunny cupcake via The Krauska Family Blog. I love those sweet little […]
[…] Bunny Cupcakes recipe @ The Krauska’s […]
These are so darling Autumn. I love them and they look easy to do. Wish I had more kids around to eat them. Happy Easter to you all. Kisses to Brooke. Can’t wait to see you in June.