Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwich
This is super easy and very tasty! I hope you will all try it out! This recipe serves 2 people. I served this sandwich with green beans and baked beans.
3/4 lb. chicken breast
1/4 chopped onion (you can use up to a half, my husband just prefers less)
2 Tablespoons Water
1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
1/2 cup BBQ sauce (i used Salt Lick Original)
4 Slices of bread
1. Turn heat to medium-high, and spray skillet with cooking spray
2. Place chicken in skillet and let it cook for a few minutes on each side
3. Take chicken out and shred with a fork/knife
4. Place chicken back into skillet and add chopped onion
5. Cook till chicken is done
6. Add water, brown sugar and 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
7. Once that is all mixed and heated pour remaining 1/4 cup BBQ sauce over mixture
8. Place mixture on toasted bread and serve with sides of your choice!