Parmesan Chicken Pasta Bake
I have noticed that all I have been posting are casseroles or baked dishes. I promise this isn’t all we eat. I just feel like a meat and a few sides is kinda boring so I don’t ever post on those meals. I guess I will start doing that as well! But for now, here is another casserole/bake! Hope you enjoy it!
2 cups chopped chicken
3 cups uncooked pasta ( I used penne)
2 cups broccoli florets
10 oz can FF cream of mushroom or chicken soup
1/3 cups chicken broth
I small bell pepper cut up and sauteed
3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Cook chicken, either bake or pan sear until cooked. I added salt and pepper for taste.
2. Cook pasta as directed, last 5 minutes of cooking, add broccoli then drain.
3. Combine soup and broth and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
4. Saute bell peppers
5. Fold in chopped chicken, peppers, pasta and broccoli
6. Sprinkle the rest of the 1.2 cup Parmesan cheese to the top
7. Bake for 30 minutes at 375.
Leave a Comment