October 19, 2011
1 package of farfelle pasta
1 pint heavy cream
1 stick butter
1 ounce cream cheese
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Melt Butter
2. Add Cream Cheese then heavy whipping cream
3. Simmer and mix well until all is melted
4. Add 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
5. Add salt and pepper for taste, then add garlic powder
6. Simmer for about 10 minutes
7. In a serving dish place 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan on the bottom, pour sauce over cheese then add pasta and mix together.
How many servings does this make?