Since it is starting to feel more like fall here in Texas I wanted to make some soup! This is one of my favorite soups. It is so good, I always have to go back for seconds! I hope you give it a try!
2-3 large chicken breasts
3-4 cups of water or chicken broth
1 tablespoon lemon pepper
1 onion (this is optional)
1 package of frozen white corn (if you cant find white, yellow is fine)
2 4oz can of green chilies
3 tablespoons Lime Juice
3 can of Northern Great Beans Un-drained
16 oz Sour Cream
Monterrey Jack Cheese
1. Boil Chicken in broth/water with lemon pepper
2. Remove chicken and shred
3. Return chicken to broth
4. if you use the onion, cook in a separate pan with oil until translucent
5. Add onion to mixture
6. Add corn, chilies and lime juice and bring to a boil
7. Add beans and sour cream
8. Ready to eat serve once all is warm
9. Serve over tortilla chip, topped with cheese and salsa!
Made this for dinner. LOVED it!!
This looks and sounds delicious! We will try it!