Chocolate Pretzel Bites
I have seen these but never made them, so this year I knew it was something I wanted to do. I love simple snacks or deserts that are festive looking and these are perfect for that! Plus, they taste great and are very addicting!
I made 2 batches, one with chocolate kisses and one with peppermint kisses. The peppermint kiss ones turned out so cute since they have stripes and are red and white.
1-2 bags Hershey kisses
1 bag pretzels
1 bag Large M&Ms
1. Pre heat oven to 200 degrees
2. Place pretzels on foil lined cookie sheet
3. Place an unwrapped kiss in the center of each pretzel
4. Place in oven for 7-9 minutes or until the kiss is melted
5. take out of oven and place a m&m in the center of each melted kiss
6. Allow to cool before transferring (this will take a long time if you just leave them on the counter, you can place them in the freezer or refrigerator to speed up the cooling and setting process!)