Copy Cat Nuggets
We love a restaurant and their chicken, but at times they are closed specifically on Sundays. So when I saw this recipe I just had to try it out and see how tasty they were and how they compared to the real thing. These weren’t bad at all. In fact, I really liked them and so did the rest of my family! We will defiantly make these again!
2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup milk
1 large egg
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tbsp. corn starch
2 1/2 tsp. table salt
1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
vegetable or peanut oil
1. cube chicken breast into bite sized pieces
2. In a bowl whisk together milk and egg
3. Place chicken into egg mixture. You can let this sit for a few hours in the fridge for your chicken to be moist, but this is just an option
4. In a Ziploc bag, combine flour, sugar, corn starch, salt & pepper and shake it to combine the ingredients.
5. Add in cubed chicken, small batches at a time, to the flour mixture. Seal and shake until chicken is coated.
6. In small batches cook in oil, and drain on paper towels