Strawberry Meringue Cookies
For a low carb snack, I made these little guys! They give you just a little sugar kick if you are in need of one without all the carbs and fat! I hope you enjoy!
1 1/2 teaspoons of sugar free strawberry Jell-O mix
1 cup granulated (no calorie) sugar substitute (like splenda)
6 eggs whites at room temperature
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees
2. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper
3. In a small bowl, mix Jell-O mix with sugar.
4. In large mixer, beat the egg whites with cream of tartar and salt until stiff peaks form.
5. gradually add in the Jell-O mixture
6. Place all the mixture into a large Ziploc bag and cut end off the bag.
7. Squeeze golf ball size dollops of the meringue onto the parchment paper. They do not spread, so you can have them close to one another!
8. Bake cookies in oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes!