1 tablespoon salt
1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees, line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut zucchini in quarters and then in half to make fries.
3. Place cut zucchini in a colander in the sink and sprinkle with salt. (let them sit for an hour to remove excess liquid)
4. Beat eggs in shallow bowl, in a separate bowl combine cheese and Italian herb seasoning.
5. Rinse off zucchini and pat dry.
6. Dip each zucchini piece into the egg and then the cheese mixture. Then place onto parchment.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning them over halfway through the cooking process!